Originally penciled by Keri Smith and passed from artist to artist to you.
1. Constantly compare yourself to other artists.
2. Talk to your family about what you do and expect them to cheer you on.
3. Base the success of your entire career on one project.
4. Stick with what you know.
5. Undervalue your expertise.
6. Let money dictate what you do.
7. Bow to societal pressure.
8. Only do work that your family would love.
9. Do whatever the client/customer/gallery/patron/investor asks.
10. Set unachievable goals to be accomplished by tomorrow.