Thinking of using stories to make change happen?
Then you need to keep these five quick points in mind.
1. The only thing that can replace a story is a better story.
2. It takes a thousand better stories to change a narrative.
3. Use story patterns that we instinctively understand.
4. Use an outer journey to bring to life an inner journey.
5. Keep the story moving so people feel in control.
Change is hard but essential. Stories bring new ideas to life, and change culture and behavior.
Stories make it easier for people to get behind change and find new meaning in what they do.